PC EasyCare offers, In-House, Cloud and Hybrid-Cloud based Disaster Recovery Solutions. “What does this mean?” you might ask. Well, Disaster Recovery has two simple, yet important steps:
- Data Backup
- For In-House Disaster Recovery, a client backs-up their data to a server that is onsite relative to their business or work location. This would involve the client using their own servers only.
- Cloud based Disaster Recovery is when the client backs-up their data to a remote server (in this case, PC EasyCare’s servers).
- Hybrid-Cloud based Disaster Recovery is when the client backs-up their data using a combination of the first two methods mentioned above.
- The client’s data is backed-up to an onsite server.
- The client’s data is backed-up from the onsite server to a remote server.
- Data Recovery
- In the event that a disaster does occur, the client would be able to recover their data according to the manner in which they backed-up their data as mentioned in step 1.
PC EasyCare recommends Hybrid-Cloud based Disaster Recovery as the ideal choice for disaster recovery, as it reduces the chance of data loss far more than the other two methods.
PC EasyCare’s Disaster Recover plans are handled completely by us in a manner that is almost invisible to the client, and with no interruptions to your work. This means less worries and more productivity for your business.